GoPro cameras have to be paired once with each device before they can be used. The steps are as follows:
- Goto Connections - GoPro App (or Quik App) on the GoPro camera.
- Windows only: Go to the system settings - Bluetooth - Add Bluetooth device and select your GoPro camera.
- If a PIN code alert is shown (only Hero 4 cameras) then enter "00" followed by the PIN code shown on the GoPro's display.
- Start the Camera Tools app.
- Click Add camera and select your GoPro camera named "GoPro 1234" (NOT the camera name "GoPro Cam"!).
- Click on the new camera entry in the table, click the Connect button, and wait until the camera is connected.
- Press the Pair button. The camera is now ready to be used.
The following videos show the setup process for different systems:
If the camera connection fails then check the following points:
- Make sure that no other device or app is connected to the GoPro camera at the same time.
- Remove the GoPro camera from the system's Bluetooth manager and start the pairing process again.
The scripting language details can be found here.
The HTTP command server details can be found here.
Please contact us if you have further questions.