GoPro cameras have to be paired once with each device before they can be used. The steps are as follows:
- Goto Connections - GoPro App on the GoPro camera.
- Windows only: Go to the system settings - Bluetooth - Add Bluetooth device and select your GoPro camera.
- If a PIN code alert is shown (only Hero 4 cameras) then enter "00" followed by the PIN code shown on the GoPro's display.
- Start the Camera Tools app.
- Click Add camera and select your GoPro camera.
- Click on the new camera entry in the table, click the Connect button, and wait until the camera is connected.
- Press the Pair button. The camera is now ready to be used.
The following videos show the setup process for different systems:
The scripting language details can be found here.
The HTTP command server details can be found here.
Please contact us if you have further questions.